Sunday, December 07, 2008

I will Have a Small Surgery This Week

I have had a sebaceous cyst under my bellybutton for more than 20 years. When I was a high school student I went swimming in the Gaoyou passage of the Grand Canal. I got an infection from the water. Then it was very little. It has gotten larger, and I have seen three doctors. All of them said I should have a small operation to cut it out. I had an appointment with a famous surgeon at the Taizhou Center Hospital. He said he was available for the surgery on December 11. So I will enter the hospital on December 11. I am afraid of the pain. He said he will use anaesthetic and I will not feel pain. He said he will test the syst and tell me the exact nature of it. I will leave the hospital, maybe on Saturday, December 13, or Sunday, December 14. God help me!

I want to thank Mary, who polished this passage. Mary has helped me not only to become a better writer and observer, but also a better person.

2 Comments:

At December 8, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for telling us, Rodney, about your upcoming surgery. I will hold you in my thoughts on Thursday and look to hear good news from you afterward. Be especially good to yourself this week and next week.

Mary B.

 
At December 15, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Blogger Rodney said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home